Friday, April 24, 2009

Guide to Best Books For Men




I've combined some of the best books for men into a quick and easy guide to help to you find the right book for males of any mindset, that loves or needs to read.

What I've come up with or some titles that guys like and books every man should have in his personal library to consult when needed. If you need more help in choosing the right book check out this handy guide on which subjects men like read about.


This list of books for single men comes straight from the search results pages. It's been so long since I've been single I can't remember what books really influenced me the most.




Books 4 Single Men


List Of Books For Men




Books 4 Retired Men



According to a recent AARP Survey, about half of baby boomers are on track to a comfortable retirement, substantial numbers are not. Regardless to which category you fall into, if you want to make the the rest of your life the best of your life then grab one of these good books for retired men to read.


Books 4 Divorced Men


Divorce doesn't have to men a loss of all that you hold dear. I should know, having been divorced several times. I hand picked these books for divorced men, who are experiencing this unexpected twist in their lives.



Books 4 Shy Men


Are you are tired of feeling like people treat you like a worn out shoe. Let me offer some insight into flipping that script. But before you put your foot down Mr. nice guy I recommend you read a one or two of the books on this list of books for shy men.


This site is part of a blog family that covers books about a variety subjects If you like the selections that you found here then try one of the other blog that deal with
books by Houston writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment